7th Annual Ted Hellier Lacrosse Festival
Saturday, June 1, 2019
- Schedule - Games will start at 8:00am and last game will be at 4:15pm. Please note that we tried to honor all requests and at this time no more requests will be allowed.
- Check-In - Coaches must CHECK-IN at registration prior to your first game. Check in is at Laxfest Central.
- Waivers - You must turn-in a team (or individual) Waivers before your team can participate in LaxFest. Waivers can be turned-in on the day of the festival or you may email your team's completed waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Friday, May 31.
- Parking - All parking with the exception of BUSES, Officials and Volunteers will be at the South Portland High School. Drop off of players and passengers will be allowed at Wainwright but cars and drivers will need to go to High School. Bus Transportation will run every 20 minutes. Please allow at least 1 Hour for parking and registration before your first game! First Bus leaves the High School at 7:00am.
- Food Trucks - this year we will have 3 Food Trucks serving hamburgers, hotdogs, sausage sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches, ice cream and lemonade. Also, for teams with early games, we will have a food truck making breakfast sandwiches! There will be something for everyone.
- Laxfest Central will house the registration area, t-shirt and hat sales, raffles, vendors, food trucks, games, and much much more. Stop by between games and say hello.
- Raffle Items - Free Campership at the Polar Bear Lacrosse Camp, Golf and Hotel Package, Lacrosse Gear, Photography Packages, and more...
- Cancelation - Festival will be held rain or shine and will only be canceled if the fields are not playable.
- Alliance Physical Therapy - We are happy to have Alliance Physical Therapy back for the 7thAnnual Ted Hellier Laxfest. They will be offering free raffles to win prizes including gift cards to LaxPros, Lax.com and String Kings! They will also be featuring competitions for all athletes with prizes. Alliance PT will be located next to the athletic trainer and registration tents and back by popular demand - dynamic warm-ups! All teams are invited to the Alliance PT tent to be led in a team dynamic warm-up before the first games begin and throughout the day. As opposed to static stretching, a dynamic warm-up has been proven to improve speed, power, endurance, and reduce injury. This will include moderate cardiovascular activity, striding/running and sport specific drills to prepare your athletes for the day’s events. Also, feel free to stop by the Alliance tent post games, as they will also be offering free injury screens, post-game stretching and recovery clinics to help you perform and feel your best!
We are looking forward to a great festival! Thank you for your participation.