South Portland Lacrosse Booster Scholarship Application Procedure
1. Applications may be picked up at the SPHS Guidance Office in the Scholarship Box or you may download a version of the application. See below for download.
2.Completed application, letter of recommendation and short essay must be returned to the SPHS Guidance Office by the end of school on May 1, 2018. Additional paper may be used if more room is needed for any responses. Be sure your responses are detailed, complete and accurate.
3. After reviewing all applications, the SPHS Scholarship Committee will award 2 (two) $500 scholarships to graduating Seniors who best match the following criteria:
- Played High School Lacrosse for a minimum of 2 years
- Maintained athletic eligibility for each year they play lacrosse
- Participated in lacrosse fundraising activities
- Participated in team activities
- Participated in volunteer/community service verified by adult reference
- Must be attending a post-secondary institution full time
- Completed short essay with this scholarship application
A recommendation from a SPHS faculty member ( cannot be a member of the Lacrosse Coaching Staff)
Any questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org